Greetings 2009!

Saturday 3 January 2009

Hi kids,
We're into 2009! Glad to see ya all in school nice and hopefully fresh to start your pursuit towards your goals again. :P
I've had a great hol last Dec to Japan and I hope you have had too.

Here's a link you could take a look at the photos I took.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=49181&l=ad9c4&id=768968789

I'm sure some hardworking ones must have been also busy preparing for the new challenging school term in Pr 6. Good for you. You will surely be rewarded for your diligence and self-discipline. :)

I surely want to see all of you do well in this year. While you may be asked to create a new class blog for 2009, do continue to share your thoughts and feelings on this main blog and we can all keep it going together.

Wish ya all a great year ahead and all the best!!

Have a great weekend and see ya in school!

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web